- The quick-glance 40-hour cloud forecasts are provided by the
Clear Sky Clock webpage.
- Tables of recent weather data are provided by the MesoWest Weather Data site, or by local instruments at the observatories themselves. (McDonald Observatory, Subaru Telescope, & Faulkes Telescope)
- The multi-day forecasts are provided by the National Weather Service.
- All of the webcam images come from various outside sources which you can identify
by clicking on the images.
- The unique satellite/radar movies are from accuweather.com.
Return to the Observatory Weather Page